Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 1 Nov 2017
- Nureva Inc.
The software products group at Nureva is consistently growing. We are always looking for bright Software Developers to join our team. It’s a perfect role to accelerate your experience and your career. If you want to work on web based solutions, including mobile and rich interactive web apps, come work with us!
At Nureva you will be involved in the development of concepts, innovative design, and delivery of solutions right through to completion. You will work with a diverse team of senior developers and designers who are passionate about technology, user experience and market success.
We strive to create experiences with a human-centered approach to design. Our multidisciplinary professionals work collaboratively to push the boundaries of what is technically possible and develop applications for the global markets. The entrepreneurial environment at Nureva appeals to self-driven, flexible team players who learn quickly and aren’t afraid to tackle hard problems.
- Design, and code applications in various software languages
- Perform full life-cycle application development
- Work with the team on both cloud and mobile device applications
- Develop front-end graphical user interfaces
- Research new technologies, and bring forward new ideas to support the business
- Deliver products from the business case requirements phase through design and implementation to deployment
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Cross-platform experience an asset
- Interest in developing on Windows® 10, Android™, iOS, Mac®
- Skilled at developing user interfaces
- Experience developing interactive touch interfaces is an asset
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years’ software development experience
- Thrive on the unknown and always interested in your next challenge
- Excited about learning and proactive about picking up new technologies
- Creative and a natural ability to solve problems
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals
- Experience with all parts of the development life cycle
- Ability to work within an agile process and a rapidly changing environment
- Passion for experimentation and emerging practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive total compensation package, an open and collaborative office in the Beltline in Calgary and a great team environment. We also have opportunities in our Ottawa office.
Please outline how you will make a difference being part of our team. If we select you for an interview, we will spend time helping you understand the role and our company to ensure that we are a good fit for you.