Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 24 Feb 2017
- Nureva Inc.
We are seeking a highly skilled and creative graphic designer to help us tell the Nureva story through a wide variety of channels. The ideal candidate has a passion for impactful marketing-driven storytelling and the ability to conceptualize and execute ideas quickly.
As part of the in-house creative team, you will work closely with your creative colleagues and various marketing stakeholders to develop materials that engage our customers and build the Nureva brand. One day you may be developing booth graphics for a tradeshow in Europe and the next you could be working on a digital ad campaign across multiple media properties.
You are limited only by your own creativity in finding brilliant ways to engage Nureva customers in the remarkable value of our solutions.
What you will do:
- Provide input into the development of marketing strategies and tactical plans
- Design materials to support marketing plans across a wide variety of communications channels, including web content, blog posts, social media, advertising, print collateral, tradeshow booths, signage, email and customer support documents
- Actively contribute throughout all stages of the creative process, from concept development to quality assurance
- Provide art direction for photo shoots, along with image selection from Nureva and stock libraries
- Juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Adhere to established brand standards while continuing to bring fresh ideas for expressing the Nureva brand
- Adhere to established workflows and processes for creative development and participate in their ongoing improvement
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with your colleagues on the marketing team and other stakeholders
What you bring:
- Limitless ideas and a positive, collaborative attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design
- A strong design portfolio with a minimum of five years’ experience (agency or in-house)
- A diverse set of design skills across multiple digital and print-based communications channels
- Experience with all aspects of the design process, from concept to completion
- Solid understanding of responsive design for multiple devices and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- A passion for collaboration, giving and receiving feedback, and always finding ways to improve
- A strong appreciation for the role of design and creative expression in supporting business objectives
- Experience in working within established company brand standards
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail
- Motion graphics and illustration skills are an asset, along with a working knowledge of the Hubspot platform
We offer a competitive compensation package, an open and collaborative office in Calgary and a great team environment.
Apply by close of business February 24, 2017. Please outline how you will make a difference on our team. We will spend time to ensure that you understand the role and our company to ensure that we are a good fit for you.