Current Job Openings
Sales Account Manager - Chicago
- Close Date
- 24 Feb 2017
- Nureva Corp.
Sales Account Manager – Chicago
We are seeking Sales Account Managers located in Chicago, Atlanta and Austin or Dallas. Your primary responsibility will be to drive strong sales growth in the territory with new or existing opportunities for our unique collaboration technology solutions. You have a strong business-to-business technology sales background and can articulate value propositions and benefits, as well as build use cases with customers to drive successful deployments of our systems.
What you will do:
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities through a solution sales process and a consultative approach
- Drive sales and marketing plans as well as strategy and tactics to build a sales pipeline with a cross functional team
- Work closely with our authorized dealers to drive additional reach and business in the territory through joint business and account planning
- Work closely with a cross functional team to build capacity within authorized dealers, and ensure that they are well equipped to sell and support Nureva solutions
- Present, support and promote products at tradeshows, dealer events and other customer events
- Work closely with customers to support use cases where Nureva products enhance customer business processes and workflows, driving successful customer adoption
- Create revenue forecasts based on opportunities and a strong sales closing cadence
- Maintain a high level of expertise on market trends, business practices and Nureva product usage as it enriches those practices for customers
- Provide field and customer feedback to internal teams
What you bring:
- 3+ years of direct sales experience and/or channel sales experience in an IT business
- Consultative selling experience
- An ability to work independently and remotely from home
- Experience using tools such as social media, collaboration technologies and webcasting to accelerate the sales process
- An understanding of audio/video technology and software-as-a-service markets
- An ability to think out of the box
- Great presentation and communication skills
- An ability to travel within the territory and beyond
We offer a competitive total compensation package and an open and collaborative team environment.
Apply by close of business February 24, 2016. Please outline how you will make a difference on our team. We will spend time to ensure that you understand the role and our company to ensure that we are a good fit for you.