Current Job Openings
Software Test Analyst
- Close Date
- 24 Feb 2017
- Nureva Inc.
As the Software Test Analyst you understand testing, you understand coding, and you strive to use both skills to improve the testing of our products. You are interested in and eager to propose different approaches to solve common problems – we welcome all new ideas. With a strong desire and a keen eye for quality results you will create and define the test plan to ensure test coverage of our products. You are open, collaborative and always improving.
What you will do
- Understand the requirements to design and build test plan and test cases to functionally validate new product features
- Write high quality test plans and documents in close collaboration with agile team members
- Execute and automate test cases for cloud and client based software products
- Integrate all manual tests into a continuous integration and build process
- Adapt all tests to tablet and mobile form factors, or write tests for native applications where applicable
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the code is well structured for testing
- Write code to facilitate test cases where necessary
- Create robust, maintainable automated and manual test suites to monitor the quality of our products
- Collaborate to create specific acceptance criteria
- Create and nurture feedback loops to provide information for continuous improvement of testing
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and practical experience
- Minimum of 4 years of software development and testing experience
- Experience working on projects for desktop and mobile applications
- Previous experience working in an agile team environment
- Some experience with integration/component testing (APIs)
- Clear thinking ability and can identify risks in relation to gaps in analysis and test coverage
- Passionate about our users and a demonstrated ability to be their advocate in the development process
We offer a competitive total compensation package, an open and collaborative office in the Calgary beltline, and a great team environment.
Please visit nureva.com to apply by close of business February 24, 2016. Please outline how you will make a difference on our team. We will spend time to ensure that you understand the role and our company to ensure that we are a good fit for you.