Current Job Openings
Senior UX Designer
- Close Date
- 27 Feb 2017
- Nureva Inc.
We are looking for a senior UX Designer to join our Products team to help us change the way people work and learn.
You have the ability to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. You will tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for our customers. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of designers, developers, engineers and product managers throughout the design process - from creating storyboards and wireframes to building and testing user interface mockups.
What you will do
- Collaborate with a team of developers and product managers to develop a world-class, natural experience for our customers
- Lead and interpret end user research to inform design decisions, working closely with product management team
- Create project deliverables including : Storyboards, overall architecture, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Design user interface solutions for web and mobile web, applying responsive and adaptive techniques
- Design for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets and desktop applications
- Keep current on new and emerging technologies and concepts
What you bring
- Degree in Design, (Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or other related discipline)
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience application design and user experience
- Proven understanding of user-centered design (UCD) techniques and demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces
- Passionate commitment to understanding and meeting the needs of our customers through design
- Experience running and analyzing usability tests
- Proven ability to articulate intent behind your design concepts
- Comfortable working in a iterative design environment
- Adaptable and willing to accept critique and feedback on the design
We offer a competitive total compensation package, an open and collaborative office in the Calgary Beltline and a great team environment.
Please outline how you will make a difference on our team and include a link to your online portfolio with your cover letter and resume. We will spend time to ensure that you understand the role and our company to ensure that we are a good fit for you